Clue: 1985-93 senator from Tennessee
We have 1 answer for the clue 1985-93 senator from Tennessee. See the results below.
- Washington V.I.P.
- His name's an anagram of "gaoler"
- Veep from Tennessee
- Vice President from Tennessee
- Noted 1969 Harvard grad
- Veep who went to a Graduate School of Religion
- Veep who's a "Jr."
- Bill Clinton's number two
- Vice president with a "Jr." in his name
- 2000 candidate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2013
Found an answer for the clue 1985-93 senator from Tennessee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!